Monday, August 18, 2014

The Internet is for Buying (all the) Things!

So I've developed a bit of an addiction to internet shopping, and I'm comfortable with that. My Gypsy Warrior obsession started with a collaboration between them and one of my favorite artists that I follow on Instagram, Deerjerk. She makes the most incredible wood carvings that I have ever seen. Not that I've seen lots of art in this medium, but that's what makes her work that much more brilliant. So after I scooped up a "potions" crop top and a "kiss of doom" muscle tee during one of gypsy warriors sales, I thought.. What else?

Other websites to check out would be Nastygal, Modcloth, Black Salt, Tobi, Gilt, Blackmilk, Wheels and Dollbaby, and if we added makeup to this list it would be never ending! But the aforementioned are one of the following: special, not found in America, awesomely fast shippers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment