Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lip/cheek Round 3! Julie Hewett


If you weren't already aware, I own a massive amount of makeup. Especially lip products, and cheek products, and every now and then I buy a special lady that goes both ways. *wink* This product by Julie Hewett, the "cheekie" cheek and lipshine in the color "Bette" is a delightful wonder. I first spied it on one of my favorite bloggers that I have been following since the days of livejournal, Keiko Lynn.  This color is sortof a dusty rose with a bit of a shimmer. Not overwhelming shimmery but just enough to give it some depth !



Other things on my face:

Benefit Cosmetics "they're real push up liner."
Anastasia "brow wiz" in ash blonde.
Too Faced "candlelight glow" highlighter. 
Tarte amazonian clay 12-hour concealer in the lightest color 
Maybelline waterproof cat eyes "colossal volum' express" with Rimmel "scandeleyes" layered on top.
Bésame soufflé foundation in "bisque"


Coming soon will be my review/post about about the Bésame cream rouge..


1 comment: