Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hourglass Cosmetics Cream Lipstain

Although I only bleached and toned my hair this weekend rather than picking a color, I wanted to continue with my cream lipstain reviews !
Hourglass Cosmetics Canvas

So next on the list is Hourglass Cosmetics. I talk a little bit more about it in this post, but I also wanted to give it a closer look...

Hourglass Cosmetics CanvasI purchased the color "canvas" after watching a youtube video from one of my favorite youtubers, Cami of CamilovesKiwi. It's the perfect shade of pale pink, and it really does last all day. It isn't too drying, it does stay a touch sticky rather than soft like the NYX stain, but I'm comfortable with that. The wear on this product is amazing, in addition to the fact that it basically doesn't budge. These pictures I took were after six hours of wear and jussssst a touch of crying. Also this was my first attempt at milk maid braids since I've had hair(that wasn't reallllly short, that is,) not so bad. The highlight I have on my cheeks is Watts Up by Benefit Cosmetics. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the braids! And I love the makeup info because I know pretty much nothing about any makeup. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darlin ! Glad you enjoyed :) hopefully there will be more to come! Also I'm looking to you to keep me connected to the fashion world

      Delete
  2. the people want a braids tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ! Okay, I will make dis happen 😘

      Delete