Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Limecrime Pink Velvet Review

This was going to be my final cream lipstain review and then I was going to dedicate a post to the cream lipstains I do not own but desperately want to try. But I may just do another post about the Sephora cream lipstain, just so that I can properly compare it to the Lime Crime, which I wore today !

pink velvet
So, Lime Crime I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with. There's a touch of a controversy surrounding the company's founder and after reading into it, I was kinda put off. I'm not going to go into detail about all of that, because this post is based on the lipstain !

So! Pink Velvet is pretty damn awesome. It goes on smooth like creamy lipglossy goodness, and dries soft. It lasts for most of the day, with the center fading only when I had lunch. And it just feels so light and delightful, as if I'm not wearing anything. The center does get a bit crumbly at the end of the day. But otherwise awesome ! The color is also magically bright. And I can't remember if I had said this before in my post about Lime Crime, but the reason I finally bought Pink Velvet after resisting the Velvetines for so long is that I had a dream about it before it existed. Gypsy third eye and all that.
pink velvet


This last picture is after four hours of wear and eating lunch, not too shabby !



No comments:

Post a Comment